Monday, August 29, 2011

san diego weekend

ever since the forth of july and shooting with a super slow shutter speed, i've been really wanting to do more with a slow shutter ... i tried some more stuff over the weekend. sorry to make you struggle through my experimentation with me, but i'm only posting images i like ...
Jack and Jake

this was shot at about 10:00 pm at la jolla shores. almost no light ... shutter at 1/6, f 4, iso6400

it sounds like my external hard drive is dying ... its ticking like a time bomb ... and giving me trouble when i attempt to pull images off of it. i guess this is my heard drive's way of only allowing me to post one picture. i hope this stuff is backed up on the cloud we have ... or that the stuff is retrievable ... anyone know where i can get help?

No comments:

Post a Comment