Tuesday, February 22, 2011

its been emotional ...

Its been an emotional last few days.

fluf
 Wednesday Night was the Stimy memorial/benefit at the Casbah with Skydiver, Congress of the Cow, Fluf, Creedle, Inch, Sub Society ... It was like a high school reunion even though I didn't go to high school in San Diego. Tons of old friends, great bands all gathered to say goodbye to a great friend. In trying to keep myself from crying through the entire show (and the one on Saturday too) I shot some pictures. My live band photography has always frustrated me. I'm just not very good at it. I feel like I should be, I've been to enough shows in my live, but for some reason, I suck. I am still trying to learn the proper setting for my flash and for shooting bands ... here are a few from Wednesday night that I feel are OK, but not great. (see next blog for Saturday)

fluf





Sub Society w/Matt


Sub Society w/Matt



Sub Society w/Matt


No comments:

Post a Comment